Microsoft OneNote 2010 gives you the ideal place to store and share your information in a single, easy-to-access location.
Capture text, images, as well as video and audio notes with OneNote. By sharing your notebooks, you can simultaneously take and edit notes with other people in other locations, or just keep everyone in sync and up to date. You can also take your OneNote 2010 notebooks with you--view and edit your notes from virtually any computer with an Internet connection or your Windows phone.
Collect information, brainstorm, and share ideas from more places
Your ideas, deadlines, and emergencies don't always occur conveniently when you are at your computer.
Web App is an online companion to Microsoft OneNote which enables you
to extend your OneNote experience to the browser. Store your notes
online and edit them from a Web browser. View and copy notes quickly,
view edits by author, access previous page versions, and even edit
shared notebooks simultaneously with others who are using OneNote Web
App and OneNote 2010.2
•OneNote Mobile 2010 gives you a
lightweight viewing and editing tool for your notes that's especially
designed for easy use on your Windows phone.
- Microsoft OneNote 2010 gives you the ideal place to store and share your information in a single, easy-to-access location
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar